Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What is...

...32 inches long and 28 pounds?


KOBE IS!!!! We got our update and he's so cute. Well we didn't actually get a picture yet but I'm pretty sure he's still cute. Something pretty noteworthy is that it says his disposition is "happy" - never before has an update called my little boy "happy" and after meeting him I wouldn't say he's unhappy but he's more stoic - he doesn't get real excited over much.

Wow he's really grown in the last month - I can't wait to see him! Oh yeah and it says he has a bump on his head - not sure if that means he fell down and bonked it or he has a mosquito bite. Hopefully it's nothing major - and I'm sure it's not, so I'll put my efforts worrying on something else.

That's pretty much it.

PS: Our file is still in IBESR.

3 comments:

AprilC said...

hey, he officialy weighs more than Maya!

Tammie E said...

I can't believe how he's growing!!! Peyton is still at 21.5 pounds. Your son is a scrapper :) Go Kobe!

Kerry said...

i love to read the updates of my very cute nephew. He is growing so fast!

Im so glad to hear he is happy, it must make you smile to know he is happy while waiting for his home day.

I love you Kobe!!!!!!!!