Monday, July 13, 2009

The End.

Well it's time to do this. For some reason it's a little bittersweet to say "The End." This is the end of the Bringing Home Kobe story. Now it's time for me to edit and put it into a book to treasure forever. I started a new family blog that is private. I'm still trying to decide if I want to go public, if you have not received an email invite for "Life In The Fast Lane" - please email me or comment with your email address and I will send out the invite. I have several pending invites so check your junk mail - Jodi, Annie...etc. and if you don't find it there let me know and I'll re-send.

I am going to leave this blog online but do some re-organization because I found it so helpful during this long exhausting wait to read stories of children coming home. So I will put in a few search terms and keywords and leave it online. Maybe it will encourage someone along the way.

Bon Voyage!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I agree, it is time to close this chapter of your life and move forward. I am glad it had a happy ending :-)!!!

Kerry said...

Finally!! This has been a long time coming. It will make a brilliant book, I am so glad you let us all share your journey. I have laughed and cried with you, and couldnt be more happy with the ending of this book.

Welcome Home Kobe!

Eastiopians said...

I would love an invite!

theresaeast1@yahoo.com

Such a happy ending and new beginning for you guys!


Theresa

Tammie E said...

Kristi,
If you sent me an invite can you send me another? I emptied by junk mail without even looking at it.
Kobe will love reading all of your stories later. I looked back over some of the older posts and they reminded me of the struggle we all had. You deserve for this section to be over. Onward and Upward!

Lori said...

Congrats, Kristi! I'd love an invite if it's OK with you. lolorosen at rapidwave dot net

L

Renea Lynch said...

Would love an invite to the new blog. Kobe is a beautiful boy and I've loved reading your adventure to bring him home. Congratulations and God Bless!