Thursday, November 8, 2007

What a boy!!!

I have good news and I have bad news. I'll start with the good news, I'm a good news kind of person.

Good News: Kobe is such a boy! He was at the doctor and I was worried. Long story made short he was at the doctor because he was playing and put something in his ear. *Laughing now*

Bad News: Like I said he was at the doctor so the family from Montana who are also adopting a little boy were not able to get photos of him. But it's OK as long as he's not sick, and if he's playing and sticking things in his ears, I would say he's doing OK.

Good News: I signed up for December updates, which are going to be back to us hopefully by December 1st and they include 15-20 photos, one minute video, and all the good measurements. So we'll have great photos in no time.

0 comments: