Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Turn

Ok, many of you might be wondering where is Nate during all of this. Well I am here and it takes me a little longer to get my emotions and feelings in order.
First, I want to thank Kristi for everything she has done to bring Kobe home. Kobe as no idea that he is going to have the best mom a person can ask for! I am truly lucky to be married to such a caring and loving person. I love you Kristi! You are the best.
I am truly excited to be a father. I can not wait to bring Kobe home and be able to spend all of my energy and love on my baby boy! I will not lie to you I am scared and nervous about being a father. I want to be the best father I can be. I am looking forward to reading to Kobe before bed, and I can not wait to take him fishing and hunting.
Kobe, I can not wait until you come home and complete our family.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Nate! Nice to finally hear from you. I was afraid Kristi had you tied up in the shed.