Friday, April 25, 2008

I have butterflies in my stomach!

We are going to Haiti, the plane tickets are purchased, the hotels are reserved. We are really going!!! We will be in Haiti June 16th-20th. On the way back we are going to relax on South Beach in Miami for a few days to unwind. I can hardly wait, everytime I think about it I want to double check my plane tickets. Since I love lists here's one for you:

Things I can't wait to do in Haiti

  • -Meet our baby
  • -Kiss his sweet cheeks
  • -Change his diaper
  • -Feed him
  • -Hug him
  • -Love him
  • -Take pictures with him
  • -See him walk
  • -Dress him like a baby doll (or sack of flour, I've heard some kids do that)
  • -Tell him we'll love him forever
  • -Show him his room on video
  • -Hear his sweet little voice (I think he will sound like a Harley)
  • -Cuddle him if he cries

5 comments:

Beth said...

I can't wait until you get to do all of those things!! This is sooooo exciting! :o)

Kerry said...

That is one of the most exciting lists i have ever seen. Im very excited for you to tick off all those things. ahhhhhhhh

chris p said...

what a fantastic list enjoy every second that you are over there with your son

Jim Sevaly said...

We are really excited for you and Nate! I'm sure you will just love every moment you are there nurturing him. I was surprised that changing his diaper is third on your list. There's no doubt you will get to do that!

Eva Dorcheus said...

I'm so excited that you get to see and hug your son.Give Kobe a hug and kisses from me. Your going to be great parents. Have a safe trip.
Love you both
MOM