Tuesday, April 8, 2008

There is good news

I want to sandwich the horrible news in the post below with some good news. We received our March update yesterday! You know how your mom always tells you she hopes you have a child just like you? Well I was pretty sure I was in the clear since we are adopting. Well here's the update:

"Everybody calls him "big chief"! He is stubborn, and wants to do whatever he desires."

Well now isn't that comforting. Now if anyone (mom) has any parenting advice on how to deal with "the stubborn child" please let me know (mom).

He is able to wave and say "Bye, Bye" he also tries to repeat words he hears from other kids. He enjoys clapping his hands and dancing.

I think it is safe to say Kobe's personality is "blooming" and he is feeling comfortable at his home right now. I hope when he comes to his forever home he will be comfortable enough to be the "big chief" in our house as well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I could write a book, or a whole series on stubborn children. Between you and your brother its a wonder I have any hair left. Obviously your dad hasn't been as lucky!

Kristi said...

Oh honestly mom you can't make fun of dad he would never know how to defend himself on this thing!! Haha!! I'll never tell him though!!! But how else would I get him wrapped around my pinky so tight!!!!!!!!

Kerry said...

that last photo is priceless, he really is the cutest thing ever

Kathy Cassel said...

He is precious.

Kelsen Family said...

Kristi,
He is so cute!!! I love seeing all the photos. I hope you have a wonderful time in June!!