Saturday, July 26, 2008

How Sweet It Is....

I forgot that I recorded a giggling baby boy on my cell phone in Haiti. At the time I didn't think it worked because it was so quiet and I couldn't really hear it. Well today I was messing around seeing if I could email a picture from my cell phone and decided to include the little giggle clip and IT WORKED!!! I won't include it because it's only something that a mom and grandma and of course an Auntie Kerry could truly enjoy but I have had about 4 seconds of pure bliss tonight over and over. It reminded me that somebody in Haiti loves me. Every once in awhile it hits me like a ton of bricks that files are flying out of IBESR and mine is still sitting on that big heavy desk being reviewed and checked for any little un-dotted "i" or un-crossed "t" and so when that happens I'm just going to pull out my handy little giggle clip and remember to smile.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

im so excited to be put in your blog, i of course loved every minute of his darling giggle. I love that boy so much and i cant wait for a big hug when he comes home.

I cant believe it is taking so long for you guys, i think about you guys all the time just hoping you get good news soon.

Kelsen Family said...

Oh, that made me want to cry! How sweet!! Praying for things to speed up so that cutie pie can be home with his mommy and daddy!