Friday, July 4, 2008

Kobe Loudince 101

Since I still can’t bring myself to finish my Thursday post I want to tell you a little about Kobe. Mostly things I don't ever want to forget.

1) He loves peanuts and raisins from Kirkland Trail Mix
2) He HATES M&M's from Kirkland Trail Mix
3) He loves fruit leather
4) He was so scared and confused at first but I kept telling him it was ok. I was overwhelmed too.
5) He would stifle his giggle so it came out all throaty and deep then all the sudden the most adorable rolling belly giggle would burst out of him.
6) He has sass and attitude and I love it. (Note to self: remember to love it when he's a teenager.)
7) He had a look of sheer delight when I would "find" him hiding behind the chair.
8) His squeaky "HI" whenever he would catch me watching him.
9) He decided he needed a nap and so he put his head down on the tile floor and went to sleep. While we were playing.
10) He thought his mom was a complete nut covering his hands and feet in paint. But mostly he just really wanted to lick it off.
11) He licked everything.
12) When he still wasn't too sure about me he would roll his eyes and put his chin to his chest and look up at me with only his eyeballs.
13) He loved playing with the older kids, does not enjoy being told what to do, and really is a "big chief" around the creche.

7 comments:

Kerry said...

That was cute, he sounds so adorable. I cant wait for him to come home so we can all meet him and get to know him. I love the note to self, it was pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

I know its so rotten knowing your little boy is so far away, but hang in there, we'll all make it :)

Beth said...

Oh my goodness, that is the CUTEST picture!! Look at the chubba-chubba rolls! I loved your list. I'll make sure to give him some peanuts and m&m's when I'm there(and what a great deal is that?!? he gets those and you get to eat all the chocolate)!!

Melissa said...

He is SO cute, K! I want to give his little nakedness a squeeze!

Anonymous said...

Kristi,

I think Kobe Loudince will really like me.

I know a lot about kids and can't wait to meet your son someday.

Sally

Ashlee said...

I just love this boy! He's so cute and happy! I can't wait to meet him someday. Its fun getting to know more of him through your super cute blog! Your a good little mommy!

Stephanie said...

He is absolutely precious.