Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Breaking News...This Just In....

Someone very wise (hi Raime) once told me that pregnant woman can't think clearly to save their lives. Well guess what? It has nothing to do with the biological effects of actually "being" pregnant. It has everything to do with the expectation of an impending arrival of a child. So I would like to regretfully admit that I have not been able to think clearly for approximately two years now. Through this adoption pregnancy I have been nothing but a lunatic - I can't wait for the days to go by because that means I'm one day closer to my baby being home. I try to stay really really busy but the honest truth is that my house could be burning down and while I'm trying to save all my worldly possessions I would still be thinking about Lou.

I'm not really one to celebrate Valentine's Day. It's sweet and all but really I don't need to be wined and dined. I don't need a dozen roses or anything nutty like that. So this year I would like to ask: Loudince, will you be my valentine?

EEK....someday Lou Lou is going to read these entries from this blog - a long time from now - and he will just die because his mom is soooo embarrassing! I love it!

3 comments:

Tairah said...

Do you know for sure when he will be with you? I am so excited for you. I did give you some advies in my last comment. But I really think you will be great a great mom. You kind of always were...if that makes since?

Tairah said...

sorry spelling didn't realize.

Thomas said...

Save this and some day you can bribe Lou man with this blog entry. Tell him you will hang it on your fridge where his girlfriend can see it. Bet he'll clean up his room then.