Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Big boy in a little coat...I mean body.

We got the most fabulous of updates this week.
This little guy is the prince of the crèche. His mom will never believe it, but Little Lou
actually engaged me in play and enjoyed laughing with me.

He was very cute in the pre-school, although definitely not into it. There are a few kids at
the school who are on the younger age spectrum and they basically just
walked around and picked up toys and threw them. Fun times.

He is an adorable kid and really growing into his personality.
The auntie pictured here is his favorite and his mom and dad have met her on both of their visits and know that Lou is a favorite of hers. She takes him around everywhere whenever possible and he relishes in the special attention.
This is what I wrote in my notes about him while I was there: "Big boy TRAPPED in little boy body. But he is very affectionate and makes eye contact much much easier than he used to. He is doing fantastic.

This came from my favorite A.S. -- S.W. - you know who you are!

5 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Love all the pictures of your special little guy! He is adorable.

Eastiopians said...

Awww! And he is SO cute!

Eastiopians said...

Awww! And he is SO cute!

Kerry said...

What a fantastic update!! I love that the Aunties treat them as their own while they are waiting to come home.

My nephew is super cute, have i said that before?

Nikki said...

Aww- how adorable!!!