Saturday, December 15, 2007

December visit group home!!

Ok I'm admitting it, I know it is incredible selfish to say but I'm soooo happy that the December visit group is home from Haiti. It means photos are coming soon! Some really nice people from North Dakota took some small presents down to Loudince with some photos. They personally handed them to him and said they gave him lots of hugs and kisses for us. They will be mailing a CD with the photos to us!

I know this is going to be a long process (it already is). I am over the top optimistic and I have to say this adoption is so fun. I recommend it to everyone. Every morning I wake up wondering what Kobe is doing and if I will get photos or an update.

The other day in the mail I got his duvet cover for his bed, a box of enfamil formula for the creche, and an American Baby magazine. All in one day! I have to say it's about time I had baby things in my house and it is so cool!

Anyway, keep watching, we will have photos VERY SOON!!!!!!

0 comments: