Sunday, December 16, 2007

Very sweet email

I just wanted to post this email from the couple in North Dakota. It makes me cry, I'm so happy!


I am so glad that we got to meet your son. He is absolutely gorgeous and has perfectly soft little skin. He has dimples in his elbows and on top of his knuckles, just like a plump baby should. I took lots of pics of him holding your photo sheet and holding his new soft rattles and chewies. He was getting ready to go to Port-au-Prince, i think for a Dr. checkup and was dressed so cutely in short overalls. He smelled of fresh baby powder and lotion and is a quiet, sweet little guy. He sat on Marc's lap and looked back at him occassionaly, trying to figure out who we were. He notices everything going on around him and looks at you with these large, sensitive eyes that seem to say "hold me." He never cried when we would see him and always seemed content. We are making a disc for you today. It has all of our pics on it but you will know for sure when you get to Loudince's photos. One photo I really like is a close up I took of his little hand. He was sitting in the chair by the door with his little hands on his knees and each dimple was so sweet to see. I hope you like it as much as I did.
He is quite a special little boy and I know he will love you.

0 comments: