Sunday, May 4, 2008

Laundry has never been so fun!

Tonight I did my very first load of laundry for Kobe. I've washed many many baby clothes before for my nephew Javien. My first load of laundry for Javien was pretty exciting too but now four year old clothes are much larger and the novelty has worn off.

I washed Kobe's super cute outfits that we will take for him to wear while we are in Haiti. His little clothes are so fun to fold and sort. I can't wait until he comes home and I get to fold all his little socks!

I'm a crazy person I know but for now I am just going to relish the fact that I just washed baby clothes and it feels so good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. Laundry is fun? Boy do I have a deal for you! Your "little" brother needs some things washed. Oh sure his clothes are bigger than yours and mine sewn together but hey laundry is FUN! Right?! Just run over here and get started. See ya in about 30 minutes! :-)

Beth said...

Little boy clothes are so adorable. I just love them! Glad you had fun with Kobe's first laundry. I can't wait to see pictures of him in all the cute clothes! :o)

Tairah said...

aww Kristi I love ya! ;) I can't wait for you to have him home with you and help you unfold all your folded laundry, and put it back in the basket for you. :) It's funny what little boys think of.

Tammie E said...

Kristi
I hear ya! I love doing Peyton's laundry. Cute and smells like baby! When you've waited like we all have to have our baby home, even laundry is exciting! Congrats! Only 17 more days until you get to love up your baby!