Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thanks


Thanks for all your sweet comments on my rant below, I needed it. Adoption is so awesome but so heartbreaking at the same time - and I really can't wait to get Kobe home so we can do it all over again.


I have been really thinking the past few days about how I show someone I will be a good mom. Someone who knows nothing about me or my family.


Our doctor's letter was done correctly and we have our other documentation - I had to write a cover letter to go with those documents telling why we think Loudince is a good match for us and supporting the strength of our marriage. I think that was the most important letter I have ever written. I put a lot of thought into it and lucky for me I'm good with words. When I started typing the letter it took minutes (and not because I'm a turbo typer Nate) because I just put my every honest thought into words and I think it shows an accurate picture of just how much we not only want Kobe but how much he means to us already.


And you just never know maybe we'll hear we are out of IBESR today!! Wouldn't that be cool?

2 comments:

Kerry said...

im so glad you sound happy today, its great that all the documemts are back and you are getting closer and closer to having him home.

Tammie E said...

That's the spirit! I'm so glad the paperwork was all okay! Definitely keep the letter you wrote for Kobe. I know he will love to read that letter later and know how much you and Nate love each other and him already!!!
!333+-++6+9+++++-*652016256223---
(Peyton got a hold of the keyboard before I was finished so I guess the last line is his words of encouragement:)