Saturday, August 2, 2008

July Trip Back from the Creche!

The July trip returned safe and sound from the creche - I have so many photos I'm not sure where to begin! April, Beth, and Melissa all took great photos of Ko-Lou for us - thank you so much you fabulous ladies!!

Beth was super nice and delivered the picture poster to him along with a treat (Trail Mix) she was able to get some great photos of him eating his snack and looking at his photos. She said that he looked at the photos with Elta (his favorite) and Elta explained to him what they were - he looks real interested in the pictures and it looks like he wanted to show his friends:

He really enjoyed his snack - he loved eating my Trail Mix when we visited - except he didn't like the M&M's at all when I visited - he acted as if I stuck a lemon in his mouth!! And now he eats them - such a one year old!!! I love him SO much!The next photos are from April - some of the kids (ok MOST of the kids) have had the chicken pox lately and I think (am nearly 100% positive) that Kobe had them right after we left - he has a few marks on his skin but for the most part it looks like he's all healed up. It would seem convenient that he had chicken pox while he was in Haiti but sadly it kind of reminds me of one more thing I've missed - but I'm sure he'll have plenty of colds and coughs when he's home so I can play nurse and cozy him up on the couch and serve him juice and toast all day! In the last photo I'm pretty sure he's saying "STICKERS ARE FOR SISSY'S" -- he's sassy like that.

7 comments:

Thomas said...

No way is calling him sassy, a girly thing. I tell Thomas he is sassy all the time. And he is definetly all boy.

Kerry said...

What a great update, i love ALL the pictures. I love the one where he is showing off his pictures to his friends. He looks so happy, (doesnt have the im with my mom smile but still a great one while he waits.)

Tairah said...

Such a sweet little guy.

I would use the word fiesty instead of sassy. :)

Tammie E said...

Kristi,
He gets more beautiful every time I see him! I'm sorry you missed out on the pox. I totally get it though. Every time I got a pic of Peyton and he had a mark I hadn't seen before it made me wonder what it was that I'd missed. But trust me, you will have PLENTY off boo-boo's to kiss and make better. You have an active fun-loving and yes, sassy, son!

Eastiopians said...

Precious! I love the picture of all the children huddled around to share in his excitement. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry to much about missing the chickenpox with Kobe. Most children are now vaccinated with varicella to prevent chickenpox in the United States, so if your child had been born here, he/she would most likely miss chickenpox too.

Kristi said...

Aww Anonymous comments are no good.