Thursday, August 14, 2008

July Update

Disclaimer: Yes, going into this, I knew it would be a long process, I knew that I would love Kobe no matter what BUT in my defense I didn't realize just how intensely I would miss my little cupcake sweetie pie (yeah I know that's girly I don't care). We do have an update finally but it's basically no news. We are still in IBESR - 6 months now - it's getting me down - there's just no way around it. Colors are muted, food is bland...just kidding.

My little baby chubby Lou is no longer - just look at him - he's a handsome little boy who grew an inch - ONE - WHOLE- INCH - He slimmed up like kids do and looks extra handsome. The girls are going to be knocking our door down.
Our update also says his mood is friendly, his behavior is improving and he is listening better (it's ok you can laugh out loud now, I am), he plays better with his friends and that about sums it up.

2 comments:

Tifanni said...

Wow Kristi, Kobe is getting so big. Hang in there. We are so going to get through all of this.
Our update said Alder was selfish and Peterson is turbulent :)

Melissa said...

He is so handsome! My kids are bossy, think they are better than the other kids and want to control their mates. I think we all get reports that make us laugh and leave us puzzled.