Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Here!

We are here. No internet last night so we are all mobbing the computer. Lou is even cuter this time, but he has a cold so he's kind of sleepy. Not much to tell so here are some updates really quick.

Darline- I played a little bit with her last night. She's so sweet. She comes over to the toddler room and helps with the littler kids.

Asa Mack- He's just him as sweet as ever I played a ton with him and Ko-Lou last night. He points to your photos and says mama!!

Peterson & Alder- SO CUTE! Peterson is quieter this time around. Alder is so funny and super cute. He's grown!

Oh it's not half as hot or humid as it was in June - it's very very nice weather especially for December. It doesn't seem like Christmas is 2 weeks away when I'm in shorts, a tank top, and flip flops! Hopefully I can post more tonight!

5 comments:

Beth said...

YAY!!! Thank you for the update and for playing with my boy! I hope Kobe starts feeling better. Is your mom loving it?!?

Tifanni said...

Oh-Thanks so much Kristi. Have a wonderful time :)

Kerry said...

Glad you arrived safe, what was Kobe like when you first showed up? I bet he is enjoying his Mom and Dad.

Hope he gets better soon!!

Daniela said...

Hope your little guy feels better soon!

AprilC said...

Thanks for the update...hope Kobe perked up today!!