Thursday, December 11, 2008

Updates for the families!!

Faline- So cute and grown so much! She's still very little but looking excellent! She'll be adorable in her dress and they plan on putting it on her for the Christmas party.

Richnightder and Jerome- I love your boys!! They are so sweet. Jerome is just Jerome so sweet and so funny. He and I were dancing last night and he was singing me a song. Richnightder keeps coming up to me and giving me his big smile.

Peterson- He wore little toy loops as earings today and was dancing around like a little ballerina! So cute.

Alder- Not at all interested in having his update photo taken - will try again later. ;-) He is feeding himself like a champ and sits at the toddler table now.

Asa Mack- Pretty quiet today but I have gotten a few smiles.

Darline- So cute today. She was giving me a lot of smiles and giggles at breakfast this morning.

Ronese- What a sweetheart she has grown so much! She looks really really healthy.

Ok I have to go eat. You don't want to miss a meal around here :-)

5 comments:

The Bergstedt's said...

Thank you for the updates!! I just love little Lou's picture! What a gorgeous smile.

Daniela said...

Thank you SO, SO much for the update! We can't wait to see her in that dress ;-)

Beth said...

Thank you for taking the time to write updates! So sweet! :o)

Tifanni said...

You Rock!!!
Thanks so much. I'm glad to hear that Alder is finally willingly eating :)

AprilC said...

I am thinking about you this morning...I know how hard it is to leave.