Sunday, January 27, 2008

January trip home...

The January trip to the creche is home! Here is what another adoptive mom wrote about Kobe:


Kristi- I wanted to tell you that Loudince is doing really well.
I hardly recognized him when I went into the baby room.
He has put on weight and looks large compared with the other boys in the room.
I don’t know the ages of all the kids, so I might have been making an unfair comparison. Loudince was sleeping very soundly when I went into the baby room the first time,
so the only pictures I got of him were him sleeping.
I did get one of him eating, but it is a little blurred cause I was far away and trying to zoom in. I wanted to let you know that I got some video
of him getting dressed and bathed one morning.
I will burn it to a DVD for you and send it to you.
Take care and know that Loudince looks very healthy and wonderful!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Look at our big boy! He looks great. Those cheeks are begging to be pinched by his Grammy!

Unknown said...

Ah hes so dang cute! He's so big! I bet you are just waiting for the day, when he can be taking a little snooze in his own bed at his new home. I have a question...is Loudince his name and you are just changing it?? So cute. I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Nate & Kristi said...

Ashlee- His name given by his birth parents is Loudince, we gave him the name Kobe and kept Loudince as his middle name.