Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's the little things.

I could be negative and tell you that today marks 8 months in the first step of the process, IBESR. I could tell you that I have thought about it since I woke up and that I have been fighting tears since my alarm clock went off. I could tell you those things but what is the point?

I am the type of person that feeds off of moods (some may call me moody) so since I'm the only one who can change my mood I am going to focus on some positives. It certainly doesn't take away the hurt I feel but it makes it easier to fight the tears.

Here are a few little angelic qualities about Lou:

1) When he smiles his top lip disappears.
2) He has mismatched eyebrows - his right one(the left when you look at a picture) is in permanent surprise mode. I love it!
3) His eyes are deep. You can tell a lot by a person's eyes and his are gorgeous.
4) His eyes (again) are the most beautiful almond shape they are perfect.
5) His face is so pretty and I don't care that he is a boy - he has a pretty face, gorgeous really, maybe even stunning.

4 comments:

Thomas said...

He WILL come home to you and Nate. Don't you ever not believe that!! I know how you are feeling; been there, walked in your shoes. It will happen, I know it will.

Tifanni said...

Hang in there. You guys will get through this :)

Kelsen Family said...

No words can take away that pain. Know that you are thought of! I wanted to cry for you when I read about Lou. :) A happy cry.. You can hear a Mommy's love.

Tammie E said...

You have a lot of people hoping and pulling for you. You were born to be Kobe's mom!