Sunday, October 26, 2008

That's what friends are for!

The story goes like this....as many of you know we were planning on visiting Haiti with this trip. I was super excited not only to go to Haiti but to meet a couple of people that I just really think are great. Well obviously we didn't make it this trip and many of you know why and those of you who don't email me if you really want the story otherwise it's just a little heavy for this blog. Anyway, I asked April and Beth to please give Lou a big fat smooch on his chubby cheek for me and the fact of the matter is he's a little unsure of visitors and getting within 10 feet of him is pure luck. So I knew he might scream and freak out and well he did - but April and Beth delivered that big fat smooch and they got photo evidence. Thanks guys!!!!!

NOT the Mama!
How do you say "not a kiss day" in Creole?

Thank you Beth, so much for these great photos and all the other ones!
PS: No babies or toddlers were harmed in the delivery of this kiss. No babies or toddlers will be damaged for life due to the kiss.

11 comments:

Kerry said...

Ahh the poor baby,lol. What great pictures. Your friends came through and delivered the kiss for you, i think that is really sweet.

Those pictures did make me gigle though.

Thomas said...

You know if someone checks your blog and then mine, they are going to see the same lady hugging and smooching on little boys. How cute is that. I love Kobe screaming ...it looks like she is trying to steal him and run out the door. He is all boy, and I love the little scratch on his face. Proves he will be giving you a run for your money. Keep your track shoes on with him.

Tifanni said...

I love the second picture. The hand on the forehead is just too cute :)

AprilC said...

Sounds like I am kissing too many kids....he really was upset with me and hid behind the crib for awhile....later that night he was smiling at me while watching Barney...I think he was just playing hard to get!

Kristi said...

April- Keep kissin' those kids, they love it!! Do you think he was smiling more at you or Barney, I think he was smiling at you and trying to tell you "turn off this stupid purple dinosaur" - I hope he doesn't like Barney too much because I just don't think I can do that at home...on second thought I would rather he watch Barney than Sponge Bob - now that show is awful.

Beth said...

I'm with you on Sponge Bob. Ick.

I did steal some kisses without a total freak-out (gummi bears were involved).

We missed you SOOOO much but are looking forward to hearing all about your visit with him in December. :o)

The Bergstedt's said...

That is too sad and cute all at the same time. We will try it again next month. Maybe a little trail mix to make friends first. :)

Kristi said...

Ha!! Gail good luck with that. I appreciate the effort for sure. And when you get there you'll realize why I say he is a SASSY little boy. Whoa baby full of attitude!!!

Julie said...

I know you mentioned it once before, but I'm with you on the idea that somehow Kobe and Noah are related. I can see the same "sass" in both of them. The thing is, lots and lots of love comes in the package too. Noah is soooo loving, and I'm sure Kobe will eat up all the kisses you want to give him once he gets home.

Kristi said...

For sure Julie! He is a total lover boy. In the mornings he would give me instant attitude but once I plucked him up out of his bed he would cuddle in to hang out for awhile before his energy kicked in. And he would play so hard and then just have to have a big hug - which always seemed to re-energize him and off he would go!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I love your blog! How inspiring to find people who so giving! Thank you for sharing!

I found you on the Fab Finds website, I am giving away the Scentsy Plug-in and just wanted to say thanks for entering! and see if you really do want to have a party, but I love your blog so much that I just want to say. . . THANK YOU for sharing!