Sunday, March 30, 2008

Retail Therapy...good for the soul!

I've returned a new girl from a weekend of fun and shopping. Nate took me away to Spokane for my birthday. I feel so rejuvenated from my retail therapy. I just have to show you some cute stuff that will be packed in my suitcase waiting my upcoming (June) trip to Haiti. Yes I do have the suitcases out already and if you have an issue with that leave a comment!!! I did not purchase any of these things this weekend but what can I say baby size clothes are a LOT cuter than mama size clothes!!!!

PS: That green wall in the background is Kobe's bedroom...a little sneak preview of what's to come. Stay tuned....

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

How fun! Are you so excited! Thats going to be so hard to go and see him and not be able to bring him with you. I hope it will happen soon. I want to come up there in Aug. So we have to plan to go to dinner or something! That's all super cute stuff that you got him. Its crazy once you have a kid, you just buy stuff for them instead of yourself!

Kerry said...

Im glad you enjoyed your weekend away, well done to Nate, im sure thats exactly what you needed. Kobe is going to look great in his new clothes and he will love his room

Anonymous said...

Ran across your blog as I was surfing adoption stuff. Just wanted you to know that we rode the adoption roller coaster for 6 years before we successfully adopted our 3 from Burundi. We started the process when our youngest was 18 months and brought him home when he was 8. We had our 4 year anniversary yesterday. All the waiting is worth it. We are experiencing everything we hoped and waited for. It's all joy. I hope your Kobe comes home soon.