Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Who doesn't love a good rollercoaster?

I like to refer to our adoption process as a rollercoaster and up until a couple of weeks ago I was pretty much flying high from our match with Kobe. Then I kind of hit a low when his room was painted and I received the much coveted smiling picture (thanks again April) and now I'm back up in the sky.

Check it out!! Our checklist is updated because we are in IBESR!!! We are not sure when we went in but I surely hope we are out soon. Seems a little silly being all excited to get in only to get back out! For a more detailed description of IBESR CLICK HERE!!

We recieved our February update today and it's a good one. To summarize:

This little boy is the chief in his room, he is very active and strong. He controls everything in his room like toys; he gets them as his own, getting them away from his roommates. He is often in the older children's room to play and has learned a lot from them.

The update says his health is good and he has gained a lot of weight and grown quite a lot. Here is the photo that was included with this update.

2 comments:

AprilC said...

I hope you make it thru a lot quicker than us!!!

Beth said...

He looks amazing! I hope your stay in IBESR is really, really SHORT!! He might be a tough guy, but Kobe needs his mama! ;o)