Monday, March 17, 2008

Wanna hear a funny story?

Well I'm home for a very late lunch and if you know me you know I don't do well when I don't eat. It's been a rough day and I want to think about something that makes me smile. So here it goes this is a TOTALLY true story, I pinky promise.

My nephew Javien makes me smile and this is why. A little background, Javien is four years old and apparently has developed an awesome imagination. It took me by surprise so imagine my voice stifling a giggle. He and I were hanging out this weekend and just the two of us took a walk down to the playground by his grandma's house. Along the sidewalk there are bushes with thorns on them.

This is our conversation:

Javien: Auntie Krissy one time when Kobe was here we were walking down to the park and he touched the pokey things.

Me: Oh really Kobe was here? Playing with you?

Javien: Yeah and he cried when he touched the pokey things because it hurt his finger.

Me: Oh the pokey things hurt Kobe's finger? When he was here with you? Did you kiss it better?

Javien: Yeah I kissed his finger better and then we were walking to the park and I protected him from the pokey things.

So now this is Javien, we made play doh and he was really
excited to get food coloring all over his hands...
How can you not love this kid?



0 comments: