Saturday, June 13, 2009

Craziness = Fun

I would have never thought our guy could have even more personality but today he obviously is feeling even more comfortable at home. He chased me around the house pushing his dump truck all morning squealing and laughing. I was putting away laundry but every once in awhile I would hide under a bed or in the shower and he would get quiet and then yell "MAMA????" So I would say something and then he would find me and just laugh and laugh and laugh! It has been a great morning and now he is napping!

For you families traveling soon - I cannot stress enough to be bulking up on your vitamins and take vitamins with you because the nastiness that is going around down there is miserable. I am finally kicking it but Nate came down with something last night and was freezing cold in our 90 degree house and huddled under a down comforter. I sent him to Urgent Care this morning because after the shenanigans he pulled last Fall it's extremely dangerous for him to get sick - turns out he is very lucky he went in because he has bad strep and his throat was swollen almost shut - they gave him a big fat shot and now he's sleeping on the couch with strict instructions from the Mommy not to kiss Kobe Loudince until he is better again.

1 comments:

Tifanni said...

okay okay-I'll start taking my vitamins.

Seriously, I hope Nate gets better soon