Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Workin' It...

Kobe has learned how to work it. He climbs out of his bed and comes to check in to make sure Nate and I are not playing with all his toys while he is supposed to be sleeping. Tonight he needed to go to the bathroom then proceeded to sit on the toilet and tell us to look at everything. Then he had an itch and needed me to put cream on his head. Then I said "That's all Kobe now you need to dormi sleep - ok?" He let out a little giggle and said "Oui" and I gave him a kiss and now I think he's going to sleep. We'll see if we have another visit.

EDIT: Approximately 2 seconds after I clicked Publish Post I had a visit and just put him back in bed. Oh dear this could get ugly.

2 comments:

The Bergstedt's said...

I think that is a 2 year old thing. I just got a request to "fluff my blankets please." The bathroom is the best, how can you say no to that, just in case. Smart Boy!

Eastiopians said...

I love that he speaks French...I hope he hangs onto some of those phrases, but do a lot of video taping b/c he will adapt to English so quickly.