Saturday, June 20, 2009

Two, Deux, Dos...


Two weeks down forever to go!!! Kobe is an absolute joy. Really he's the highlight of every day for me. Not to say he doesn't have his moments because he does, he's two ya know!! We expect normal two year old behavior. He's so fun and so sweet and man oh man that boy loves his mommy. Yesterday Nate was making breakfast and Kobe snuck out of the kitchen and into my bed and whispered "love you mama" and kissed my cheek then went back to the kitchen. It was completely melt your heart adorable. Even when he's sleeping I can whisper "Beezoo Mama" and with his eyes closed he lifts his head and puckers up for my kisses. It's serious cuteness. He sleeps well, he eats great, he plays hard, and loves the bath. Honestly, what's not to love about our little Haitian bundle of cuteness?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh! What a cutie!

Tammie E said...

I love it! How cute is your son?

Kerry said...

Talk about melt your heart! Im thrilled that everything is going great, apart from the 2 year old thing of course,lol.

He looks So happy!!