Sunday, June 7, 2009

Photos!

The part of my brain that forms coherent thoughts and spills them out in writing has still not received sleep so here are several photos, which is the real reason you came to look at my blog! Don't let all of this tired talk make you think Lou is not sleeping well because he is! It's just that I managed to catch a cold, broke my toe, and tonight busted my butt off the end of our slide so I'm just a little beat up and tired. Anyway, Kobe is doing great. He definitely has his moments but he's two so you can't really blame him. He enjoys wearing Daddy or Mommy's shoes around the house. It is safe to say he is attached at our hips constantly - he has to be with us at all times which is totally ok with me!!























7 comments:

AprilC said...

Hey...I got that cold too...from all the snotty noses...it wiped me out today. I had a sore throat for 3 days...how about you?

Tifanni said...

Sorry to hear about all your injuries :) A few years back I went down with Aurrora on the Little Grizzly Slide at the waterslide. I also busted my butt, and was so stinking embarassed. So at least you didn't bust you butt in public :)

Kerry said...

You know you dont need to keep testing the slide out right? :-)

Sorry you are not feeling well, hope you get better soon. Kobe looks so happy and perfectly at home there, its like he has always been there.

Amanda said...

Handsome boy! So happy for you all! Hope you feel well soon!

Eastiopians said...

Hope you feel better soon! Welcome home sweet Lou!!!! Your parents have been loving you and waiting to bring your sweet self home, and we are all so happy for the three of you!!!

Theresa

Thomas said...

We came home with that cold from the creche 6 weeks ago and we still have it. It's yucky.

Julie said...

I love the pictures! Kobe is adorable!