Wednesday, June 25, 2008

And now the rest of the story (of Wednesday)

Little Lou loves the thrill of the chase. I couldn't tell you how many times he and I would be playing and it would turn into me chasing him and end in him falling to the floor giggling and eventually me falling to the floor giggling right along with him.



He enjoyed hiding behind the chair and me "finding" him. Toddler hide and seek I guess.



Kobe loves to play outside with the big kids. He would run over to the 3-6 year olds and they would grab his hands and take off to play in the dirt. He also likes soccer and frisbee.



That pretty much sums it up. We just had a great Wednesday with him - it was pretty much a full day of Little Lou play. It was awesome. He's just a cool kid and I am not just saying that. I am a mom that can admit when my child is naughty. Tuesday night he worked us over pretty good and managed to get held while he slept the majority of the night, that was not real *cute* on his part. But magically Wednesday morning he had his mommy and daddy wrapped tight around his pinky all over again!! We love this little boy so much!

Stay tuned for Thursday!

1 comments:

Kerry said...

He is such a social little boy, he is going to love hanging out with all his cousins. I know they cant wait to show him everything and kiss and hug him. Javien will finally have a boy cousin, he will love that