Thursday, June 19, 2008

Haiti Rocks!

Ok I'm listening to the kids say prayer before they eat. It's so cute. I enjoyed watching Teacher John in class today. I learned my shapes!!! Seriously Teacher John is awesome and he's sitting right next to me and doesn't know I'm typing about him. The kids have SO much respect for him and he truly LOVES each and every child. Darline is a perfectionist and wanted to have each shape just perfect on her paper. She's very patient and attentive. Witchy was very attentive as well, every once in awhile he would look up and give me his killer smile!! Witchy is such a sweet boy. Lucio was busting some moves to the kids music that John played at the end. Glafira did so well coloring her shapes and cutting them!! Richnighter also is so good in school. All the kids are really.

Kobe manages to eat his plate of food at lightening speed then he eats bites off everyone else's plates and then he sits on an auntie's lap and eats her food as well. Melissa this really explains why he is the fattest kid at the creche. And he really really is. The first day my arms were so sore I could hardly lift them to brush my teeth but now I have biceps of steel.

After his nap today Loudince was being so cute and smiley. I have so many great photos of him and ALL the children. I wish I could post some but it would take hours so you'll all just have to wait until I'm home!!

We are off to Mommy Duncan's for lunch today with all our kids, I can't wait!!! And Loudince will get another lunch so that's a relief.

4 comments:

Kerry said...

It sounds like you are having a great time, and a big hit to all the kids. Is Nate having a good time?

Cant wait to see all your pictures and videos when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi, Do you know if they were the able to make use of the stuff we sent? I can't wait to see pics too!

Melissa said...

Good to know the source where all of his nutrition is coming from. Ha ha. He is such a fun little kid!

Tammie E said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! More of those adorable smiles! Have fun and love him lots!