Monday, June 16, 2008

Live From Haiti

Updates for a few of my peeps -- haha!!

Asa- What an awesome little boy he kept coming up to me wanting up, I held and cuddled him a lot. And yes he really does say mama and papa - I showed him all your photos.

Mackson- So adorable - the first time I saw him I walked into the baby room and most of them were sleeping on the floor, not Mackson he immediately looked at me and stood up and pointed at his family photos and said "Mama" - NOT EVEN KIDDING!!!

Darline- So cute and absolutely LOVED her card from Katy LOVED IT!!! I am her favorite now she keeps looking at me and giving me a shy little grin.

Lucio and Lovedidine- What sweeties - they didn't want to stop playing outside today to come get their cards - maybe tomorrow!!

Maria Dakar- Loves to have her photos taken, loves does not even describe it.

Roseberline & Dounelson- what a cute pair of children - Dounelson is so sweet and Roseberline is such a character.

Ok sweet little Kobe is drifting to sleep on my lap as I type so I better go put his sweet buns to bed.

Goodnight!!!

6 comments:

Tammie E said...

Kristi,
I'm so glad you are loving your little baby! I didn't get to say good-bye and have fun before you left because we were out of town. So good-bye and have fun! I can't wait to see your pictures and video clips. Kiss Kobe for me.

Kerry said...

sounds like you have already been busy, im sure your sim card has already been filled up at least once. Enjoy your first night with your baby!!!!!!

AprilC said...

hi kristi it,s katie hug darline for me.

Hi Kristi April here....thank you so much for posting about our sweet Darline....hope you are having a GREAT time with Kobe.

Have fun counting formula! You are my hero for doing that!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds incredible Kristi! So glad you are there!

Beth said...

KRISTI!! Glad you arrived safely and that Kobe is finally with you! Thank you so much for checking on Asa and the great update. :o)

Melissa said...

Thanks for the info about my kids!!! Give them a hug for me. Did I tell you...Kobe is the fattest kid there. Ha ha. Sooo cute!