Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Haiti Diaries Day 2

Ok so Kobe is the cutest thing ever!! I'm not sure if I mentioned that already. We got a great video of him dancing to his "i pod" - thanks for the idea Raime!! I would have never guessed it would be such a hit! He was very smiley today and after he woke up from his nap and had a bath (we were gone in Port Au Prince) his auntie put him down and he came running to me!! It was the greatest thing ever and the aunties cheered and said bye bye to him and he was cool with it.

I had a lot of fun with the kids tonight, right now they are having a dance night so I better go watch!! Sooo cute!!!

5 comments:

Tammie E said...

I love that he ran to you! He loves you!

Kerry said...

He already knows who his Mommy is how cute! Hope you enjoyed your dance night.

AprilC said...

Happy day 2!!! I am so happy he attached to you. What a great momen for you!

I can't wait to get back down there in July!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates. We really love talking to you and seeing you while you are there. Isn't technology great! Hugs and kisses to Kobe!

Melissa said...

Yay Kristi! Glad to hear things are good.