Thursday, June 26, 2008

Finally Thursday

Can you tell I've been dreading this part of the post? Thursday was the happiest day of my life and also the saddest day of my life. It started out yet again with the sweetest smile in the world from none other than the star of this blog, Kobe Loudince. This morning though he stood up in his bed and held his arms out to me to pick him up, when I did he laid down next to me on my bed and stared at me for a minute or two, then it was off to start the day!



Kobe is a super cool kid. He likes the outdoors, singing, dancing, playing soccer, frisbee, animals...



Again it was a day filled with play. He was super cute in all his outfits and I changed his clothes like 5 times to get in all the cute outfits I brought for him. He was a like a super model for the day.



For lunch we went to Mommy Duncan's down the road from the creche. It was fun and all the families took their kids.



It was so hot!! We ate lunch and the kids saw a baby kitty that was wondering around. They all went nuts!! Kobe loved the cat and had a blast with the other boys "playing" with the kitty. I was a little worried that the kitten was not loving the attention but when we started to walk away kitty followed us. Madame Jean-Louis helped Little Lou pet the kitty nice, since he was more interested in wapping his hands at the poor cat.



The boys were so cute playing with the little kitty.



After that we took a little tour of the Catholic Church on the property. It was beautiful.





Sometime during our visit to Mommy Duncan's Loudince figured out how to kiss me. His sweet little kisses were the highlight of my life.

Stay tuned for more about Thursday!!! Ahhh the suspense!!

1 comments:

Kerry said...

You do like to tease us! I love it when i log on and you have a new post, i love updates on the little cutie. Sounds like Thursday was again packed full of fun and priceless moments.